- I need an escape for my thoughts.
- Writing is not only a gift for me but also a calling.
- I can speak to others.
- The Entrepreneur in me will not allow me to quit.
- There’s no better feeling than seeing the finished product of something you put your heart in.
- I fucking love the way words look on a white background.
- I love hearing the click of the keyboard.
- One day I will be speaking to a group of people about my creative process, I just know it. (To be frank, there is no process, but they will not know that)
- I am the only Writer in my family, it differentiates me from the clan.
- My limited vocabulary gets bigger each time.
- Writing allows me to advocate my passions and desires without much effort.
- There are no boundaries, I can be anywhere at any time and just click “Publish.”
- I have a laptop with internet access, why not use it for something good? I can’t be watching cat videos on Facebook all day.
- My words and thoughts can have a profound effect on someone’s life, more than I may even know.
- My catalog serves as a resume of sorts for my time here on earth. When someone asks what do I do, I can point to this library of work. (Over 100 posts)
- When I write I learn something new about myself each time. It is like digging deep to uncover the real me.
- I want to have a legacy, something that will live on long after I am gone.
- When I am old, weak and unable to do most things, I will still be able to write.
- Whether I am helping someone improve their writing or improving their life, it makes me feel good to be a part of their process.
- To be honest, I want to be recognized for what I do someday. Maybe that is the real reason behind this bullshit, but if I get to live one of my true passions in the process, it is not wrong right?
Why you do what you do?